Select & Modify Traffic Control Plans (Red)
Select/Modify Traffic Control Plans (Red Card)
Select/Modify Traffic Control Plans, also known as Traffic Control Red Card is suitable for works supervisors or team leaders who may be required to make minor modifications to existing Traffic Control Plans (TCP's) to suit work locations. Note, this course does not qualify participants to design and Inspect TCP's on road construction sites.
These courses are facilitated by an RMS Licensed Instructor.
- Explain the requirements of a Traffic Management Plan
- Describe the Set out and Close down of a TCP's
- Conduct a risk review for a TCP
- Make minor site specific modifications to approved TCP's
- Inspect an approved TCP
Classroom including practical exercise
Participants must complete knowledge and skills assessment at the end of the course
An RMS issued Select/Modify Traffic Control Plans (Red) Card, which is valid for 3 years.
Once the participant has successfully passed the training and assessment on the day, they will be given a Statement of Completion and a Work book.
Duration: 2 days
Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Venue: L1, 4a cnr Baan Baan St & 37-39 Princes Highway
Dapto NSW 2530
- Have adequate literacy requirements and analytical skills
- Have a minimum 12 months demonstrated industry experience in either Traffic Controller (Blue) or Apply Traffic Control Plans (Yellow) or Industry Experience in roadworks and traffic management
- OR, hold a current Select/Modify Traffic Control (RED) photo Card, ready for renewal.
- All students without a current Red Card must complete either a Statutory Declaration or a RMS Testamur Form.
How To Enrol:
Enrol Online OR Phone (02) 4262 7072 to secure your booking.
NOTE: This course is facilitated by an RMS Licensed Instructor.
A minimum of 4 participants are required for training to proceed