WHS General Induction for Construction is also known as White Card training, Current Work Health & Safety (WHS) Legislation requires all employees that either work in the Construction Industry or enter any building or construction site, to be trained in WHS in the workplace. Upon successful completion of the course you will be issued with a WorkCover Statement of Training which allows you to work in the Construction Industry immediately. We deliver this training under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 which are a recognised Safe Work NSW Provider.
WHS Legislation in the Workplace
WHS Consultation Information and Training
The role of the WHS committee and representatives
WHS information on the construction site
Induction and training
WHS Risk Management in the Construction Industry
- Hazards in the construction workplace
- Controlling risk
Incidents, Emergencies and Workers Compensation
Emergencies, Fires and First Aid
- Workplace Industry management and workers compensation
7.5hrs classroom training either on-site, or at our training facilities at Dapto.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for:
- CPCCOHS1001A-Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- Students will also receive a Safe Work Statement of Training (SOT) which allows you to work in the Construction Industry immediately whilst waiting for Safe Work to issue a NSW Work Safely in the Construction Industry card
Duration: 7.5hrs face to face
Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Venue: Lvl 1, 4a cnr Baan Baan St & 37-39 Princes Highway Dapto NSW 2530
- 100 Points of ID from the Evidence of Identity form Information Sheet must be brought in on the day of training. At least one form of ID MUST BE photo type ID such as RMS drivers licence, proof of age card or current passport AND proof of current NSW address.
- A thorough understanding of both written and spoken English.
- All students MUST provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number.
How To Book: Book Online OR Phone (02) 4262 7072 to secure your booking.
The Australian Skills and Qualification Authority (ASQA) requires that students be aware of their rights and responsibilities once they have selected their training provider. Your rights and responsibilities can be found in our Student Agreement that should be read BEFORE enrolling into any of our courses.